Automatic workflow execution

I'm developing a personalization, but I need the stages of a workflow to be executed automatically in all its stages, for example. my flow consists of a start, activity 1, activity 2 and released. I need each stage to be executed automatically by the server without a user releasing the activity I need you to spend 20 days before reaching stage 1, once we reach stage 1, send an email as it normally is to a user. before reaching stage 2, you must wait 20 more days, when these 20 days expire you reach stage 2, and the same for the liberated stage. I need these stages of my workflow to be executed automatically without the need for the user to have interaction in myinbasket Is there something like that?
Parents
  • Hello, This could be accomplished with a Method that runs periodically and automatically votes through any Workflows that are 20 days old. If you're an Aras Subscriber or Partner, you could do this with the Aras Scheduler Service. Otherwise, the Windows Scheduler Service would work if you create a custom application. There's some sample code for programmatically voting on a workflow in the community knowledge base that could use as a basis for creating your own method. Chris
    Christopher Gillis Aras Labs Software Engineer
  • Hello, This could be accomplished with a Method that runs periodically and automatically votes through any Workflows that are 20 days old. If you're an Aras Subscriber or Partner, you could do this with the Aras Scheduler Service. Otherwise, the Windows Scheduler Service would work if you create a custom application. There's some sample code for programmatically voting on a workflow in the community knowledge base that could use as a basis for creating your own method. Chris
    Christopher Gillis Aras Labs Software Engineer
Children
No Data