(Mostly) white screen after login.

オフライン

Downloaded and installed 12 without any issues. Got logged in, and I only have the very top bar across my screen. All of the screenshots I see have the File / Edit / View etc. bar across the top. Am I missing something? I've never actually used Aras before. I set up the sample database and pointed Aras at it without change. I can get the 'quick access', for lack of a better term, bar to open and can navigate through those categories but it just seems like something is missing overall.

Is there a initial configuration guide of any sort?

Parents
  • Hi there, Gking,

By default, there is no set starting page for Aras Innovator 12.0, so all a User will see after logging in is the navigation bar at the top.  The user is meant to then open the Table of Contents (red button on the top left) and open new tabs that will fill in the rest of the screen space.

The starting page can be defined per User; from the Table of Contents, navigate to Administration > Users and open and edit the specific user. In the tab, there's a drop down menu titled 'Starting Page' with a number of options. Save the changes and the starting page should be available on the next login.

Hope this helps,

Kate

• Hi there, Gking,

By default, there is no set starting page for Aras Innovator 12.0, so all a User will see after logging in is the navigation bar at the top.  The user is meant to then open the Table of Contents (red button on the top left) and open new tabs that will fill in the rest of the screen space.

The starting page can be defined per User; from the Table of Contents, navigate to Administration > Users and open and edit the specific user. In the tab, there's a drop down menu titled 'Starting Page' with a number of options. Save the changes and the starting page should be available on the next login.

Hope this helps,

Kate

Children