rror: Cannot access OAuth Server due to 502 (Bad Gateway)

Hi all

I'm trying to fresh install Innovator to try remedy other errors with the previous install. I keep getting this error "Error: Cannot access OAuth Server due to 502 (Bad Gateway)" even after installing the prerequisites for Innovator 12. I also get an error with chrome saying that it failed the minimum browser check, even though I have chrome 79

Any suggestions?

Thanks, Duncan

Parents
  • Having this same issue. All software is installed as previous replies indicate. What are the steps to resolve???

Been trying to install this software and follow documentation for two days now. Need more help here....

• オフライン in reply to Tempo_IT

Hi Tempo_IT,

Sometimes 500 or 502 errors occur because of the framework license key tied to either a MAC address only for a wired connection or a wireless connection. Give this a shot: 

1. Request a new license key but this time make sure to use the Wireless LAN adapter Wi-Fi MAC address.

2. Go to the codetree and open the InnovatorServerConfig.xml and replace that key with the new one. 

3. Reset IIS (you can do this through the command prompt "IISRESET" or through the application

If that doesn't work someone told me they followed these steps and reinstalled innovator and was able to log in. 

Hope this helps!

Nithin

• Hi is the codetree an alias path known to most of Aras users? I cannot find this path or the file. Using Aras 12.
    Can you provide the correct commands in powershell to see if the correct programs is installed? 
    Where can I find the error log for the 502 error?

• When looking at the IIS local server tab.
    I find the following error log:

Application 'MACHINE/WEBROOT/APPHOST/DEFAULT WEB SITE/INNOVATORSERVER/OAUTHSERVER' with physical root 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Aras\Innovator\OAuthServer\' failed to start process with commandline 'dotnet .\Bin\Aras.OAuth.Server.dll', ErrorCode = '0x80004005 : ff.

There is also another error:

Faulting application name: dotnet.exe, version: 2.1.28802.1, time stamp: 0x5e862d58
    Faulting module name: i-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll, version: 6.3.9600.18233, time stamp: 0x56bb4ebb
    Exception code: 0xc0000135
    Fault offset: 0x00000000000ecdd0
    Faulting process id: 0x174c
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d6327559e4fc07
    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\dotnet\dotnet.exe
    Faulting module path: i-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll
    Report Id: 97a51e02-9e68-11ea-80b9-2ec14dea54a1
    Faulting package full name:
    Faulting package-relative application ID:

I don't understand why people don't publish these error messages in the discussion? It seems to be a important part of the discussion if we are going to solve this error.

• A simple google search for the faulting module i-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll will tell you to install
    visual c++ redistributable for visual studio 2015.

I spent most of the time to understand where IIS error log is and trying out if answers from other users here. I think everyone should be better at asking for error logs. Especially those trying to answer.

• A simple google search for the faulting module i-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll will tell you to install
    visual c++ redistributable for visual studio 2015.

I spent most of the time to understand where IIS error log is and trying out if answers from other users here. I think everyone should be better at asking for error logs. Especially those trying to answer.

Children
No Data