rror: Cannot access OAuth Server due to 502 (Bad Gateway)

Hi all

I'm trying to fresh install Innovator to try remedy other errors with the previous install. I keep getting this error "Error: Cannot access OAuth Server due to 502 (Bad Gateway)" even after installing the prerequisites for Innovator 12. I also get an error with chrome saying that it failed the minimum browser check, even though I have chrome 79

Any suggestions?

Thanks, Duncan

Parents
  • Having this same issue. All software is installed as previous replies indicate. What are the steps to resolve???

Been trying to install this software and follow documentation for two days now. Need more help here....

• Hi Tempo_IT,

Sometimes 500 or 502 errors occur because of the framework license key tied to either a MAC address only for a wired connection or a wireless connection. Give this a shot: 

1. Request a new license key but this time make sure to use the Wireless LAN adapter Wi-Fi MAC address.

2. Go to the codetree and open the InnovatorServerConfig.xml and replace that key with the new one. 

3. Reset IIS (you can do this through the command prompt "IISRESET" or through the application

If that doesn't work someone told me they followed these steps and reinstalled innovator and was able to log in. 

Hope this helps!

Nithin

• Hi Tempo_IT,

Sometimes 500 or 502 errors occur because of the framework license key tied to either a MAC address only for a wired connection or a wireless connection. Give this a shot: 

1. Request a new license key but this time make sure to use the Wireless LAN adapter Wi-Fi MAC address.

2. Go to the codetree and open the InnovatorServerConfig.xml and replace that key with the new one. 

3. Reset IIS (you can do this through the command prompt "IISRESET" or through the application

If that doesn't work someone told me they followed these steps and reinstalled innovator and was able to log in. 

Hope this helps!

Nithin

Children
No Data