Initial DB package

Hello,

I was wondering if it is possible to have/download a package regrouping the overall standard/first configuration of Aras Innovator ? In other words, a package regrouping all the initial ItemTypes, Relationships, Methods, Presentation Configurations, ...

Sincerely

• The community forums are intended to be used for general questions about Innovator that anyone in the community could answer. Questions about the Aras Partner Demo Environment should be emailed directly to Aras Labs (araslabs@aras.com).
  • Hi AlBer,

If you're a subscriber who has downloaded the CD image, there are a few .bak files within the CD image. The CoreAndSolutions120.bak is a database backup of a base configuration of Aras Innovator. This means that only default applications are installed, and no data has been created. This is the easiest way to achieve what I believe you're looking for.

If you're not a subscriber, I'd recommend installing a new instance of innovator, and taking a backup of that database as soon as it's created. This will essentially provide you with an identical database as the procedure above.

AJ

• Hello,

Thank you for your answer, I will try what you recommend.

Sincerely