Login error on the PackageImport/Export utility

Hi,

So recently I installed Innovator V12, after having uninstalled V11. Everything works fine, except when I try to use the PackageImport/Export utility. It gives me the following Error:

Login errors
          ****ErrorMessage****
faultstring: Failed login to Innovator; original error: <SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-ENV="">schemas.xmlsoap.org/.../" xmlns:i18n="">www.aras.com/I18N"><SOAP-ENV:Body><SOAP-ENV:Fault>
    <faultcode>999</faultcode>
    <faultstring>System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.</faultstring>
    <faultactor>HttpServerConnection</faultactor>
    <detail>unknown error</detail>
</SOAP-ENV:Fault></SOAP-ENV:Body></SOAP-ENV:Envelope>
faultdetail:Failed login to Innovator; original error: <SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-ENV="">schemas.xmlsoap.org/.../" xmlns:i18n="">www.aras.com/I18N"><SOAP-ENV:Body><SOAP-ENV:Fault>
    <faultcode>999</faultcode>
    <faultstring>System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.</faultstring>
    <faultactor>HttpServerConnection</faultactor>
    <detail>unknown error</detail>
</SOAP-ENV:Fault></SOAP-ENV:Body></SOAP-ENV:Envelope> Unable to login.
faultcode: -100

I have tried to login with the same credentials in the Webbrowser and it worked. I'm a bit running out of ideas on what to try next to make the utility work. Has anyone encountered the same issue?

Kind Regards,
Matthias

Parents Reply Children
  • Yes, it has the same name. I'll reinstall Innovator 12 with another name and update you if that solved the issue.

I now uninstalled Innovator 12 and reinstalled Innovator 11 with the same settings and Innovator 12 with other urls, directories and names, where possible. Both are running fine. However the tool gives me still the same error on both installations.

Matthias