Login error on the PackageImport/Export utility

Hi,

So recently I installed Innovator V12, after having uninstalled V11. Everything works fine, except when I try to use the PackageImport/Export utility. It gives me the following Error:

Login errors
          ****ErrorMessage****
faultstring: Failed login to Innovator; original error: <SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-ENV="">schemas.xmlsoap.org/.../" xmlns:i18n="">www.aras.com/I18N"><SOAP-ENV:Body><SOAP-ENV:Fault>
    <faultcode>999</faultcode>
    <faultstring>System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.</faultstring>
    <faultactor>HttpServerConnection</faultactor>
    <detail>unknown error</detail>
</SOAP-ENV:Fault></SOAP-ENV:Body></SOAP-ENV:Envelope>
faultdetail:Failed login to Innovator; original error: <SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-ENV="">schemas.xmlsoap.org/.../" xmlns:i18n="">www.aras.com/I18N"><SOAP-ENV:Body><SOAP-ENV:Fault>
    <faultcode>999</faultcode>
    <faultstring>System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.</faultstring>
    <faultactor>HttpServerConnection</faultactor>
    <detail>unknown error</detail>
</SOAP-ENV:Fault></SOAP-ENV:Body></SOAP-ENV:Envelope> Unable to login.
faultcode: -100

I have tried to login with the same credentials in the Webbrowser and it worked. I'm a bit running out of ideas on what to try next to make the utility work. Has anyone encountered the same issue?

Kind Regards,
Matthias

Parents
  • Hi Matthias,

Are you using the most current version of the import/export utilities? The old version for v11 will not work with innovator 12. The newest version is available within the CD image, or can be downloaded on the downloads page. This new version of the utilities is backwards compatible with 11 as well.

AJ

• オフライン in reply to AJ Sebastian

Hi AJ,

Yes, I'm using the latest Version downloaded a few minutes ago from here: https://www.aras.com/-/media/files/downloads/packageimportexportutilities.ashx?la=en

It gives me the same error

The old version of the utility gives me the following error:

Login errors
              ****ErrorMessage****
    faultstring: Failed login to Innovator; original error:
          HTTP Error
          HttpServerConnection
          System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.

faultdetail:Failed login to Innovator; original error:
          HTTP Error
          HttpServerConnection
          System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.
           Unable to login.
    faultcode: -100

Kind regards,
    Matthias

• オンライン in reply to MDecarli

Interesting. When you input the URL is it in the format: http://{yourIP}/{yourServerName}? Are you able to select the correct database through the import/export utility? I'm having trouble reproducing this issue in my own environment.

AJ

Reply Children