Issue with Aras Innovator uninstallation

オフライン

Greetings

Uninstalling Innovator takes forever (more than 25 minutes, and counting), without hanging though. Window installer is stuck at the step "Updating component registration" (again without hanging: installation wizard is responding, but would not complete the step).

I uninstalled because I needed to reinstall from scratch. is there a safe procedure to uninstall without the wizard, such as modifying the Windows registry?

Thanks in advance!

Parents
  • Update: at last, I could fix this problem by manually deleting the following key (and sub-keys) in the registry: Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Installer\Features\CA598E0E44ADC16438BB213B4EB67FD9

I don't recommend this type of tweak but it was a last resort solution for me.

• Update: at last, I could fix this problem by manually deleting the following key (and sub-keys) in the registry: Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Installer\Features\CA598E0E44ADC16438BB213B4EB67FD9

I don't recommend this type of tweak but it was a last resort solution for me.

Children
No Data