Installing Aras without windows server or IIS server for student

Hi all

Im needing to play around on Aras PLM for my masters thesis but i dont have access to windows server or an IIS server is there a way to install Aras without these? maybe some sort of free to use virtual machine?

Thanks

Parents
  • In this example, I will use my student benefits. Therefore, I will take the software from Microsoft as fresh as possible according to the Dreamspark program.

So, make up the task.
     Install MS SQL Server 2014; Install the role “Web Server (IIS)” version 8; Install PHP 5.4.24;  And, of course, to make all this work in conjunction on Windows 2012 R2 (I will not consider the installation and preparation of the server, of course). essay service

• In this example, I will use my student benefits. Therefore, I will take the software from Microsoft as fresh as possible according to the Dreamspark program.

So, make up the task.
     Install MS SQL Server 2014; Install the role “Web Server (IIS)” version 8; Install PHP 5.4.24;  And, of course, to make all this work in conjunction on Windows 2012 R2 (I will not consider the installation and preparation of the server, of course). essay service

Children
No Data