Trouble with browser (IE, Chrome, Firefox, Edge)

オフライン
Hi all We just started with ARAS and are already struggeling with our browser settings. No matter which browser I'm using I always see only half of the properties. I worked through all the settings I found on the ARAS website (link below) but they don't seem to work. www.aras.com/.../ We have ARAS 11.9 installed and added the Minerva add-in for medical devices. I as the administrator have may problems setting up the browsers. I really can't imagine setting up all client computers manually to meet the ARAS requirements. There should be an easier way to use ARAS. Any advice? Thanks Chris
Parents
  • オフライン
    Hi Chris I've created a new item type called purchase request for our internal purchase process. I've also created a new form and two lists which I wanted to assign to the item type. Sometimes when I open the item type I only see the top part containing the name of the item typ, singular and plural label and so on. On Monday I was able to see the lower part too. The part that contains the relationship types, properties, TOC access and so on. Today I couldn't see the lower part of the item type information. I also couldn't add any information to my lists because the lower part to add texts was missing there too. I would have added a screenshot to the thread but it seems as if there is no such function in this forum. I'm currently trying to work with Firefox build 62.0.3 (64-Bit), Chrome 69.0.3497.100 and Edge 42.17134.1.0. Edge seems to be the only browser that's working. At least sometimes. Right now, without changing anything - I haven't closed the browser for the last six hours, I can see the lower part if the item type. It's currently working (for 20 minutes). I have no idea why and if this will be true for the next hour. The support documentation provided by ARAS is not very helpful - neither for setting up the browsers nor the handbook on creating new item types and workflows - which is very unsatisfying, especially after paying for A VERY HIGH subscription fee. Thanks for the support. Chris
  • オフライン
    Hi Chris I've created a new item type called purchase request for our internal purchase process. I've also created a new form and two lists which I wanted to assign to the item type. Sometimes when I open the item type I only see the top part containing the name of the item typ, singular and plural label and so on. On Monday I was able to see the lower part too. The part that contains the relationship types, properties, TOC access and so on. Today I couldn't see the lower part of the item type information. I also couldn't add any information to my lists because the lower part to add texts was missing there too. I would have added a screenshot to the thread but it seems as if there is no such function in this forum. I'm currently trying to work with Firefox build 62.0.3 (64-Bit), Chrome 69.0.3497.100 and Edge 42.17134.1.0. Edge seems to be the only browser that's working. At least sometimes. Right now, without changing anything - I haven't closed the browser for the last six hours, I can see the lower part if the item type. It's currently working (for 20 minutes). I have no idea why and if this will be true for the next hour. The support documentation provided by ARAS is not very helpful - neither for setting up the browsers nor the handbook on creating new item types and workflows - which is very unsatisfying, especially after paying for A VERY HIGH subscription fee. Thanks for the support. Chris
Children
No Data