Saved Search

I have the following criteria specified for a Saved Search. Unfortunately it returns/displays all default Document columns (50+). Was hoping it would just return and display the columns specified in the Saved Search criteria. Am I doing it wrong? <Item type="Document" action="get" page="1" pagesize="500" maxRecords="" select="project,doc_no,description,source,reference,doctype"><doctype condition="eq">Manual</doctype></Item>  
Parents
  • I would recommend identifying this as a future opportunity for improvement. Its ridiculous to use ARAS to centralize documents in one place, but then only have one grid view available across the board for all types. Right now we show all 50 attribute columns because appropriate views aren't configurable. Individual settings are nice, but (various) predefined views need to be configured (different attributes based on doc type) by admins and made available to users. Saved search seems to be the appropriate fit as it can be listed in the TOC for all.
  • I would recommend identifying this as a future opportunity for improvement. Its ridiculous to use ARAS to centralize documents in one place, but then only have one grid view available across the board for all types. Right now we show all 50 attribute columns because appropriate views aren't configurable. Individual settings are nice, but (various) predefined views need to be configured (different attributes based on doc type) by admins and made available to users. Saved search seems to be the appropriate fit as it can be listed in the TOC for all.
Children
No Data