Related item property in the main search grid?

Hi, maybe it is a silly question but I can't manage it. I have a relationship item "Part Integration" and it has a customized property "integration_number". I want this to be visible in the main Part search grid. I tried to uncheck hidden1 and hidden2 but nothing happens. thank you in advance Duygu
Parents
  • Hi, Can you enable the debugger and try to check what is the AML you are getting from this method or can you provide me the steps to replicate this issue. Alternatively, you can try updating the Part '_uzay_part_e_no' using NASH and check how it behaves in AML <AML> <Item action="edit" type="Part" id="id of the part"> //get the part id from file --> Properties in Part <_uzay_part_e_no>2000</_uzay_part_e_no> </Item> </AML>
  • Hi, Can you enable the debugger and try to check what is the AML you are getting from this method or can you provide me the steps to replicate this issue. Alternatively, you can try updating the Part '_uzay_part_e_no' using NASH and check how it behaves in AML <AML> <Item action="edit" type="Part" id="id of the part"> //get the part id from file --> Properties in Part <_uzay_part_e_no>2000</_uzay_part_e_no> </Item> </AML>
Children
No Data