Related item property in the main search grid?

Hi, maybe it is a silly question but I can't manage it. I have a relationship item "Part Integration" and it has a customized property "integration_number". I want this to be visible in the main Part search grid. I tried to uncheck hidden1 and hidden2 but nothing happens. thank you in advance Duygu
Parents
  • Thanks a lot for the information. I can now access the properties of the relationship denoted by the "this" context object. But, now, I am blocked by another type of error : I can not set any property of the source part using the value of any property of the relationship. I am getting an error saying : "An item with the same key has already been added". How can I solve this error ? The code now is as follows: Innovator inn = this.getInnovator(); string my_type = this.getType(); string my_id = this.getID(); Item relation = inn.newItem(my_type,"get"); relation.setAttribute("id", my_id); relation = relation.apply(); string E_no = relation.getProperty("_uzay_rel_e_no"); string source_id = relation.getProperty("source_id"); Item sourcePart = inn.newItem("Part","edit"); sourcePart.setAttribute("where", "[Part].id = '" + source_id + "'"); sourcePart.setProperty("_uzay_part_e_no",E_no); sourcePart = sourcePart.apply(); return inn.newError("nb.of items found = " + sourcePart.getItemCount());    
  • Thanks a lot for the information. I can now access the properties of the relationship denoted by the "this" context object. But, now, I am blocked by another type of error : I can not set any property of the source part using the value of any property of the relationship. I am getting an error saying : "An item with the same key has already been added". How can I solve this error ? The code now is as follows: Innovator inn = this.getInnovator(); string my_type = this.getType(); string my_id = this.getID(); Item relation = inn.newItem(my_type,"get"); relation.setAttribute("id", my_id); relation = relation.apply(); string E_no = relation.getProperty("_uzay_rel_e_no"); string source_id = relation.getProperty("source_id"); Item sourcePart = inn.newItem("Part","edit"); sourcePart.setAttribute("where", "[Part].id = '" + source_id + "'"); sourcePart.setProperty("_uzay_part_e_no",E_no); sourcePart = sourcePart.apply(); return inn.newError("nb.of items found = " + sourcePart.getItemCount());    
Children
No Data