Related item property in the main search grid?

Hi, maybe it is a silly question but I can't manage it. I have a relationship item "Part Integration" and it has a customized property "integration_number". I want this to be visible in the main Part search grid. I tried to uncheck hidden1 and hidden2 but nothing happens. thank you in advance Duygu
Parents
  • Hi,   Related to this ongoing discussion, I am trying to make my code to work, but I have some difficulty. Can you please tell me what it is that I am possibly doing wrong ? I have a method triggered with onAfterAdd and onAfterUpdate server events of a relationship item type named Part Electronic_Config Here is the content of the method ( a simplified version ) Innovator inn = this.getInnovator(); string my_id = this.getID(); Item query = inn.newItem("Part Electronic_Config", "get"); qry.setAttribute("id", my_id); qry.apply(); string created_on = qry.getProperty("created_on"); string source_id = qry.getProperty("source_id); return inn.newError("created_on = " + created_on + " source_id = " + source_id); Result is created on =   source_id = That is to say, variables are all empty. It is obvious that qry is empty. One more question; how can I get the type of the context item ? Using the code lines of string my_type = this.getType() Item query = inn.newItem(my_type, "get"); causes an error saying that  "Neither type nor typeId attribute is specified on tag" Waiting for your valuable help. Özgür.
  • Hi,   Related to this ongoing discussion, I am trying to make my code to work, but I have some difficulty. Can you please tell me what it is that I am possibly doing wrong ? I have a method triggered with onAfterAdd and onAfterUpdate server events of a relationship item type named Part Electronic_Config Here is the content of the method ( a simplified version ) Innovator inn = this.getInnovator(); string my_id = this.getID(); Item query = inn.newItem("Part Electronic_Config", "get"); qry.setAttribute("id", my_id); qry.apply(); string created_on = qry.getProperty("created_on"); string source_id = qry.getProperty("source_id); return inn.newError("created_on = " + created_on + " source_id = " + source_id); Result is created on =   source_id = That is to say, variables are all empty. It is obvious that qry is empty. One more question; how can I get the type of the context item ? Using the code lines of string my_type = this.getType() Item query = inn.newItem(my_type, "get"); causes an error saying that  "Neither type nor typeId attribute is specified on tag" Waiting for your valuable help. Özgür.
Children
No Data