Related item property in the main search grid?

Hi, maybe it is a silly question but I can't manage it. I have a relationship item "Part Integration" and it has a customized property "integration_number". I want this to be visible in the main Part search grid. I tried to uncheck hidden1 and hidden2 but nothing happens. thank you in advance Duygu
Parents
  • Hi You can use something like this to show the relationship property on the Parent Item type search grid. Steps:
    1. Create a property in Parent Item Type ( I have created document_created_on in Document Item Type and  made this field as Visible = '0' in Document Form)
    2. Create method with below code and add it to Document Files Item Type (ServerEvents : OnAfterAdd and OnAfterUpdate
    Innovator inn = this.getInnovator(); string doc_createdon =this.getProperty("created_on"); string parentid=this.getProperty("source_id"); Item parent = inn.newItem("Document", "edit"); parent.setAttribute("id", parentid); parent.setProperty("document_created_on", doc_createdon); parent = parent.apply(); return this; If multiple items are there in relationship, then you need to restrict which line item property should be shown in main search grid. Thanks
  • Hi You can use something like this to show the relationship property on the Parent Item type search grid. Steps:
    1. Create a property in Parent Item Type ( I have created document_created_on in Document Item Type and  made this field as Visible = '0' in Document Form)
    2. Create method with below code and add it to Document Files Item Type (ServerEvents : OnAfterAdd and OnAfterUpdate
    Innovator inn = this.getInnovator(); string doc_createdon =this.getProperty("created_on"); string parentid=this.getProperty("source_id"); Item parent = inn.newItem("Document", "edit"); parent.setAttribute("id", parentid); parent.setProperty("document_created_on", doc_createdon); parent = parent.apply(); return this; If multiple items are there in relationship, then you need to restrict which line item property should be shown in main search grid. Thanks
Children
No Data