Owner Identity

Hi, I have two query:
  1. What is exactly owner identity means?
  2. How to add Identity/User to Owner Identity? because When I run "Create New Revision" Action on "Released" state of a Document Item(logged-in as a user who created the document), got this Error  "You must be a member of the Owner identity to perform this action." Is there any difference between the owner of the Item and Created By Item.
  Regards, Maddy.
Parents
  • Yey! It is a great thing that somebody brought this topic up. I am actually confused about it as well. Well, it is a good thing that someone has already explained it. Fortunately, I stumbled upon this thread and finally know the difference between the two. Also, I just want to know why it has to be different from one another when it almost has the same function? Well, it is still a good thing that I already know the difference between the two. Thank you for clearly explaining this to me. I will definitely ask some questions soon haha

• Yey! It is a great thing that somebody brought this topic up. I am actually confused about it as well. Well, it is a good thing that someone has already explained it. Fortunately, I stumbled upon this thread and finally know the difference between the two. Also, I just want to know why it has to be different from one another when it almost has the same function? Well, it is still a good thing that I already know the difference between the two. Thank you for clearly explaining this to me. I will definitely ask some questions soon haha

Children
No Data