create a new ItemType from Part

Hi, Can anyone advise when I try to create a copy of the Part, right click on Part from the ItemTypes search results grid, and choose 'Save as' from the pop-up menu, and I got this error: Reference in FeedTemplate 'AFBD232126CD41058BB2848412A2C0EB' is invalid Is it possible to duplicate an existing itemtype?   Thanks.  
Parents
  • Hi Chris, If we use team_id to separate parts for different projects, can you advise how do I retrieve the team_id of a logged in user? We have the following setup, a team contains a unique Identity, and the Identity contains users. From what I have seen, you can use getIdentityList which will return a list of Identities for an user, but how do we get the Team that Identity belongs to? Thanks.
  • Hi Chris, If we use team_id to separate parts for different projects, can you advise how do I retrieve the team_id of a logged in user? We have the following setup, a team contains a unique Identity, and the Identity contains users. From what I have seen, you can use getIdentityList which will return a list of Identities for an user, but how do we get the Team that Identity belongs to? Thanks.
Children
No Data