Sandbox?

Hello!

My company is already integrating ARAS as PLM. I'm hoping the project will leak into the manufacturing side and we'll get to replace some home-grown MES with something made in ARAS innovator.

That said, I don't know the first thing about messing in ARAS. Where do I start? Is there a way to make a "sandbox" to create applications?

Thanks!

Parents
  • Hi Thunderskunk,

You can download the free version of Aras Innovator here. This is our latest open release, which is 12.0 SP9. That page also has links to download Aras Update, which allows you to load existing Applications on top of your environment.

You can follow this documentation for your installation, and once you're up and running you can look at existing blogs which go over some of the basics for creating your own applications. And of course asking questions on the forums is always great.

AJ

• Hi Thunderskunk,

You can download the free version of Aras Innovator here. This is our latest open release, which is 12.0 SP9. That page also has links to download Aras Update, which allows you to load existing Applications on top of your environment.

You can follow this documentation for your installation, and once you're up and running you can look at existing blogs which go over some of the basics for creating your own applications. And of course asking questions on the forums is always great.

AJ

Children