Guide of basics, such as itemTypes etc

Are there any guide / document to introduce how aras works with itemTypes etc. I have found https://www.aras.com/support/documentation/ and thats a great place for creating functionality etc. But I would like to have a more thoroughly understanding of the funcationality.

The itemType is one example but I would like to understand how things are connected between life-cycles, workflows, itemTypes etc.

Or is it only the just Ask innovarot the only source of information regarding this?

Parents
  • If you are a subscriber or partner, I would strongly suggest looking at the configuring Aras training.

The key concept to understand, however, is that everything in Aras is an Item! Each Item has a Type (which itself is an item!!), properties and relationships to other Items / Item types.

Everything else pretty much revolves around that understanding.

• If you are a subscriber or partner, I would strongly suggest looking at the configuring Aras training.

The key concept to understand, however, is that everything in Aras is an Item! Each Item has a Type (which itself is an item!!), properties and relationships to other Items / Item types.

Everything else pretty much revolves around that understanding.

Children
No Data