Guide of basics, such as itemTypes etc

Are there any guide / document to introduce how aras works with itemTypes etc. I have found https://www.aras.com/support/documentation/ and thats a great place for creating functionality etc. But I would like to have a more thoroughly understanding of the funcationality.

The itemType is one example but I would like to understand how things are connected between life-cycles, workflows, itemTypes etc.

Or is it only the just Ask innovarot the only source of information regarding this?

Parents
  • One example would be that I would like to understand could I create a new itemType that is shown in the requirement management. So that two different itemTypes is shown in the requirement search?

Or should one use the class/type of the itemType to separate the different items/requirements.

• One example would be that I would like to understand could I create a new itemType that is shown in the requirement management. So that two different itemTypes is shown in the requirement search?

Or should one use the class/type of the itemType to separate the different items/requirements.

Children
No Data