loging failed Aras innovator 11 sp15

Hello All,

I do a successful installation using an existing database 'X' but I encountered an error :

When i restored the  database 'X' and finished the installation, i run all the sql scripts without error except the first one:

Even if I mount the user innovator_regular from Sql Server, db => security => logins => right-click innovator_regular, go to properties, assign it to the database 'X' in the User Mapping property and run again the query successfully(see pic below). The probleme still persist when tried to logged in (Invalid object name 'LOCALE'.). 

NOTE: i am able to connect using the InnovatorSolutions database. 

Parents
  • Hi,

change your browser language to English and try to login again. You should be able to login. Then go to LOCALE itemtype and throw out the invalid entry. 

Had the same issue at last Aras update. When you use a language pack, Aras will throw in their own Locales, which conflicts with the existing ones that you might have created by yourself.

• Hi,

change your browser language to English and try to login again. You should be able to login. Then go to LOCALE itemtype and throw out the invalid entry. 

Had the same issue at last Aras update. When you use a language pack, Aras will throw in their own Locales, which conflicts with the existing ones that you might have created by yourself.

Children