Identities Display hierarchy

Dear All, 

I am new to ARAS and trying to learn the application.  I was able to install ARAS with the help of documentation and this site and get going.

I created an Identity for a fiction Organization - ACME. I created 2 Identity ENGINEERING and MFG and made these member of ACME.

Now I created an User and added the user as a member of ENGINEERING Identity.

Is there a way I can look at this structure hierarchy. ie, ACME=>ENGINEERING->User in the Interface. 

If I login as user, Where I find that I belong to ENGINEERING and Its parent ACME.

Thanks ,

Priya 

Parents
  • Open your own Identity or user (Click where ever your user name shows up in Created by or Modified by or Assigned to fields). Goto View --> Where Used. You should see the tree structure. If the tree is not expanded by default, you should click on Expand All. 

Or if you Open the top level Identity- ACME. Goto View --> Structure Browser. You should see the tree structure. If the tree is not expanded by default, you should click on Expand All. 

• Thank  you for your response.. I was able to view the Structure Browser.

Also.. I can also see where used..

But as a User.. I see only the below.

I would like to know, from where I can see as an User that I am belonging to Engineering of ACME. 

Thanks again

Reply Children
No Data