I want to use this thread to collect maintenance tips regarding Innovator. What is your experience? What do you think is worth to do on a regular basis to ensure long life stability and performance? See it as preventive health check for our Innovator platform, so we can identify upcoming problems before they occur.
Here are some examples. A lot of these task can already be automated:
- Check if the latest service packs are worth an update
- Check for active/inactive users
- Check if file vault has still enough space
- Check for failed conversion tasks
- What would would you recommend to check on a regular basis?
- How do you monitor Innovator, e.g. to find performance consuming events?
Looking forward to hear your ideas! My shown list only shows a small part of my current list. I will share my experience if you share yours (that´s the deal )