Aras PLM or/and PDM

Hello, Excuse me for my ignorance but Aras is considered a PLM software (because we can manage the lifecycle for our products from WIP-review and also create BOM etc) or/and it is considered a PDM software (because we can manage our files)? Thank you in advance!
Parents
  • It can be both, Aras did not come out of a CAD file system extension like many competitors. It was design from scratch to be an extensible solution and resilient in order to last despite the changes of the industrial context. It started I believe more as a PLM but with the help of our integrators partners we do also PDM for multiple customers. The connectors are available out of the box.
  • It can be both, Aras did not come out of a CAD file system extension like many competitors. It was design from scratch to be an extensible solution and resilient in order to last despite the changes of the industrial context. It started I believe more as a PLM but with the help of our integrators partners we do also PDM for multiple customers. The connectors are available out of the box.
Children
No Data