Error 1720 just when installation is about to complete

Hi, I am Nikhil. While installing Aras innovator 11 server, I am facing a problem just at the end when I am about to finish the installation. I am getting Error 1720 which says "There is a problem with this windows installer package......". I have checked on the internet and I am using the latest windows installer version V5.0. I am meeting all other requirements for the server as mentioned in installation manual. I would be grateful if I can get a solution to this. I have tried twice and failed at the same point. Regards Nikhil  
Parents
  • I'm having the exact same issue. I have admin privilege and the msi is located in my downloads folder (just tried putting in directly into C:\ and I got error 1303 admin privilege) Error 1720. There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A script required for this install to complete could not be run. Contact your support personnel or package vendor. Custom action ConfigureWindowsAuthenticationSettings script error -2146827864, Microsoft VBScript runtime error: Object required: 'WScript' Line 18, Column 3, Thanks, Josh
  • I'm having the exact same issue. I have admin privilege and the msi is located in my downloads folder (just tried putting in directly into C:\ and I got error 1303 admin privilege) Error 1720. There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A script required for this install to complete could not be run. Contact your support personnel or package vendor. Custom action ConfigureWindowsAuthenticationSettings script error -2146827864, Microsoft VBScript runtime error: Object required: 'WScript' Line 18, Column 3, Thanks, Josh
Children
No Data