HTTP Error 404.3 - Not Found after installation

I have Windows 10, Aras Innovator 12, IIS Version 10, Windows Server 1809, .NET Framework 4.8, ASP .NET 4.0.30319.0.

When trying to access the website after the initial installation of Aras Innovator (option Configure only, no validations), I get this error:

HTTP Error 404.3 - Not Found
The page you are requesting cannot be served because of the extension configuration. If the page is a script, add a handler. If the file should be downloaded, add a MIME map.

Do I need to configure something in IIS manager? (add a handler? If so, which one?) The activated handlers are OPTIONSVerbHandler, TRACEVerbHandler and StaticFile.

In web.config,  <authentication mode="Windows" /> is set and in applicationHost.config, <section name="windowsAuthentication" overrideModeDefault="Allow" /> is set, as well as:

<sectionGroup name="system.webServer">

<section name="handlers" overrideModeDefault="Allow" />

<section name="modules" allowDefinition="MachineToApplication" overrideModeDefault="Allow" />

The following application pools are set to "Started" in IIS: Aras Conversion AppPool ASP.NET 4.0, Aras Innovator AppPool ASP.NET 4.0, Aras OAuth AppPool ASP.NET Core, Aras SelfServiceReporting AppPool ASP.NET 4.0, Aras Vault AppPool ASP.NET 4.0, DefaultAppPool.

The authentication mode is configured on IIS components.

Does anyone have an idea what I might be doing wrong? Thank you.

Parents Reply Children