Cannot get OAuthServer discovery document

オフライン

Hi team

Like the rest of the world we have published our Aras now on an external URL. My Aras seems to be working well, apart from one error, when I try to run the checkout manager,

Aras.IOME.CheckoutManager cm = new Aras.IOME.CheckoutManager(fileItem);

I get the following error:

-<af:exception message =" Cannot get OAuthServer discovery document. " type =" System.AggregateException " >

-<af:innerException message =" Cannot get OAuthServer discovery document from 'plm.cxxx.com/.../' url. " type =" System.InvalidOperationException " >
-<af:innerException message =" An error occurred while sending the request. " type =" System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException " >
-<af:innerException message =" Unable to connect to the remote server " type =" System.Net.WebException " >
 <af:innerException message =" A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 
The system is working 100% if I run the same function with the internal url.
I double checked my OAuth.config file, and there is no obvious errors. We did move to https but it has a certificate and no errors in the browser.....
What did I miss?
Regards
Riaan
Parents Reply Children
No Data