fill a list dynamically

Hello ALL,

I have created an itemType:ItemOne which contains a list (listOne) of values: x, y, z. Then i have created another ItemType: ItemTwo which

contains a list (listTwo) , so once listOne is created i want this list (listTwo) to be filled dynamically with the values entered in listOne of ItemOne.

Is there any way please to achieve this ?

Parents
  • Hi Gopikrishan,

thanks for your reply,

I think the filtered list should be applied when we are working on the same Itemtype.

By the way, I have changed the datatype of listOne in ItemOne to 'Item' according to customer request, so it will be populated by the values of the datasource.

My exact question is how can i populate the second list (listTwo) created in another itemtype (ItemTwo) by the values of  listOne ?

• Hi Gopikrishan,

thanks for your reply,

I think the filtered list should be applied when we are working on the same Itemtype.

By the way, I have changed the datatype of listOne in ItemOne to 'Item' according to customer request, so it will be populated by the values of the datasource.

My exact question is how can i populate the second list (listTwo) created in another itemtype (ItemTwo) by the values of  listOne ?

Children
No Data