Importing Error: Form with Form Name 'Part' already exists

I've exported the package com.aras.innovator.solution.PLM from my development Innovator v11 SP15 server and I'm trying to do an import to my test server which is also v11 SP15.  THis would be the 2nd import I've done to the test server of features developed on the dev server.

I'm getting the error "Form with Form Name 'Part' already exists.

if I click OK, I then get this error:

And the part customization I did on the development server don't appear on the test server.  What can I do to get passed this error?  Is there a way to form the import?  I'd like to replace the Part form on the test server with the one from the development server.

• Hi there,

from that error message alone and no further information (is there a log file you could share?), I would assume it either has something to do with the form you are trying to import already being present on the target Aras installation (maybe in a different package?) or that you are importing the Form with action "add" at multiple spots in your import package.

Try importing them using Innovator Admin instead and see if that helps or at least gives you more insight.