WBS and Milestone at program level

Hello Experts,

We are implementing program management module and need to replicate the project plan at program level also which will be call as program plan tab.

We need to have WBS elements and Milestones at program level similar to what is there at project level( project plan) as shown below

Is it possible to create this at program level.

Regards,

Shekhar

Parents
  • Hi Shekhar,

Could you elaborate on your use case for wanting to re-create the project plan under the Program ItemType? Is there a strong reason that you couldn't make use of the existing Project Plan tab? The Project Plan is a pretty heavily customized view with a lot of functionality that would be difficult to re-create, and I'm not sure I understand the benefit you're looking to gain. 

Chris

Christopher Gillis

Aras Labs Software Engineer

• Hi Shekhar,

Could you elaborate on your use case for wanting to re-create the project plan under the Program ItemType? Is there a strong reason that you couldn't make use of the existing Project Plan tab? The Project Plan is a pretty heavily customized view with a lot of functionality that would be difficult to re-create, and I'm not sure I understand the benefit you're looking to gain. 

Chris

Christopher Gillis

Aras Labs Software Engineer

Children