Secure Social need Document ItemType

オフライン

When I use "Secure Social" on my ItemType and when I try to attach a sketch, I have the following error:

Failed to get the Document ItemType.

If I well understood, secure social needs the "Document" ItemType defined in PLM package.

My issue is that this package will install lot of unneeded objects.

Is there a way to install on "Document" object and all its prerequisites?

Parents
  • Hi,

are you sure VC really need the Document ItemType? It is probably possibe to import only Document related item from the original PLM solution package. But I remember a similar error message from a previous issue with vc.

Do you use any reference to the Document ItemType that is maybe not needed at all?

Go to your ItemType and open the 'Secure Social' tab. Do you have reference to the Document ItemType in one of the Templates?

• 0 オフライン in reply to AngelaIp

Q1- Are you sure VC really need the Document ItemType?

R1- Yes, I am. I imported only the Document object from the PLM package, and now "Secure Social" works well.

Q2- Do you use any reference to the Document ItemType that is maybe not needed at all?

R2- No

Q3- Go to your ItemType and open the 'Secure Social' tab. Do you have reference to the Document ItemType in one of the Templates?

R3- No

For me, this issue is closed.

The solution is: "You must install Document (from PDM) if you want to use Social Secure".

• 0 オフライン in reply to AngelaIp

Q1- Are you sure VC really need the Document ItemType?

R1- Yes, I am. I imported only the Document object from the PLM package, and now "Secure Social" works well.

Q2- Do you use any reference to the Document ItemType that is maybe not needed at all?

R2- No

Q3- Go to your ItemType and open the 'Secure Social' tab. Do you have reference to the Document ItemType in one of the Templates?

R3- No

For me, this issue is closed.

The solution is: "You must install Document (from PDM) if you want to use Social Secure".

Children
No Data