How to prevent new browser window when logging in to Innovator

Hi Community,

when we login to Innovator, we will first get our login screen that than opens the Innovator application in an additional browser window. We most of the time will loose our tabbed browser view.

Is there a way to prevent the frequent opening of new windows? This behavior is probably very browser depended. I was able to prevent the additional window in Firefox with some modifications of the default:config. But didn´t succed to do the same in Chrome or IE.

Do we have to live with this behavior or are there some alternatives? Is it possible to define the login behavior in a more general way independed from the used browser?

Thanks for any ideas!

Angela

Parents
  • Hi Chris,

yes, I have seen people using a Chrome browser extension for this use case. They are an suitable workaround. But as not every companies allows unlimited use of extensions, I wanted to check if there is a more general solution available already.

This one is not a real important task. It´s often already helpful enough when you can give your end user accurate answers. This avoids that people waste time trying it for themselves. I am very happy that it will work in Innovator 12!

Thanks!

Angela

• Hi Chris,

yes, I have seen people using a Chrome browser extension for this use case. They are an suitable workaround. But as not every companies allows unlimited use of extensions, I wanted to check if there is a more general solution available already.

This one is not a real important task. It´s often already helpful enough when you can give your end user accurate answers. This avoids that people waste time trying it for themselves. I am very happy that it will work in Innovator 12!

Thanks!

Angela

Children
No Data