Get tab labels of visible relationships in a Form

Hi Community,

does anybody know a simple way to get the tab labels of the visible relationships in a Form?

I know that we can use the following code:
--> var tabbar = parent.relationships.relTabbar;

But this one will return an array of all relationships, also the ones that are hidden to the user.

Let´s assume I have the Form above. An onClick button event shall return the labels of all visible tabs -> Files, NDA Files, Related Parts, Vendors
What can I do? I made a few tests with the querySelector, but weren´t able to get the tab-container element at all.

Thanks for any help!

Angela

Parents
  • Hi Steven,

thanks for your help! I can confirm that your approach return the hidden tabs. I'll try what I can do with your code. In any case, I understand now better what is actually displayed in the debugger. Reading the visible tabs seems to be more difficult than the invisible ones.

This thread makes me a little thoughtful. In the forum I sometimes get helpful answers within hours.
    I sent the same question 2 weeks ago to Aras support. Although I have a premium subscription, I did not even get a minimal response. It´s the curse of being a small subscriber :-/

• Hi Steven,

thanks for your help! I can confirm that your approach return the hidden tabs. I'll try what I can do with your code. In any case, I understand now better what is actually displayed in the debugger. Reading the visible tabs seems to be more difficult than the invisible ones.

This thread makes me a little thoughtful. In the forum I sometimes get helpful answers within hours.
    I sent the same question 2 weeks ago to Aras support. Although I have a premium subscription, I did not even get a minimal response. It´s the curse of being a small subscriber :-/

Children
No Data