Invalid object name 'METHOD'. in SQL: INSERT INTO [METHOD] Error when Trying to save the metho

I am getting an error when attempting to save the method after I made a simple change (added two comments). The error occurs even, if I don't make any changes to any method (e.g., Open method and Save it)  The full error is:

-<SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

-<SOAP-ENV:Body>

-              <SOAP-ENV:Fault>

< faultcode > SOAP-ENV:Server </ faultcode >

< faultstring > Invalid object name 'METHOD'. in SQL: INSERT INTO [METHOD] 
     (classification,comments,config_id,core,created_by_id,created_on,css,current_state,effective_date,execution_allowed_to,generation,id,is_current,is_released,keyed_name,label,locked_by_id,major_rev,managed_by_id,method_code,method_location,method_type,minor_rev,modified_by_id,modified_on,new_version,not_lockable,owned_by_id,permission_id,release_date,state,superseded_date,team_id,name,[ARAS:UNIQUENESS_HELPER]) ( SELECT classification,comments,config_id,core,created_by_id,created_on,css,current_state,NULL,execution_allowed_to,@METHOD_generation_0,@METHOD_new_id_0,is_current,is_released,keyed_name,label,@userID,@METHOD_major_rev_0,managed_by_id,method_code,method_location,method_type,minor_rev,modified_by_id,modified_on,new_version,not_lockable,owned_by_id,permission_id,NULL,state,superseded_date,team_id,name,@METHOD_new_id_0 FROM [METHOD] WHERE [ID] = @METHOD_id_0 )
  </ faultstring >

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException " />

</SOAP-ENV:Fault>

</SOAP-ENV:Body>

</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

I looked through the internet and the community for a solution but so far, nothing has been posted regarding this error.