Save Custom Form Data on CUI Save Button Click

How do we extend the CUI save button click event. I need to save data in a relationship custom form. I tried using the below function
aras.registerEventHandler('ItemSave', window, saveFunction);
However, the "saveFunction" is triggered even after i move out of the window to other forms.
Parents
  • Hello Angela, Thanks for your reply. I currently display some data in a custom form in one of the  Relationship tab. I need to update some tables when user clicks on the existing "save" button in the main form. For this reason, I need to extend the Save button click event. I do not want to add any additional toolbar buttons. I need to know what is the correct way of doing this in my javascript function. Please let me know if you need any additional details.
  • Hello Angela, Thanks for your reply. I currently display some data in a custom form in one of the  Relationship tab. I need to update some tables when user clicks on the existing "save" button in the main form. For this reason, I need to extend the Save button click event. I do not want to add any additional toolbar buttons. I need to know what is the correct way of doing this in my javascript function. Please let me know if you need any additional details.
Children
No Data