"Advanced" PDF Watermarking

オフライン
Hello - We have a business need to apply the "release date" to watermarked documents. I know there is out of box watermarking functionality in Aras, and we have implemented that on a dev server. However, it does not appear to allow for what we are looking for regarding more advanced abilities. Is there a way to accomplish something like this via configuration, code, or a combination of both? Thanks, Bryan
  • I am working on a few watermark customizations by myself. It´s possible to make the watermark service more flexible via code. I already plyed around with the feature to solve some of following future use cases: - Print classification and user specific watermarks - Update Document Item after watermark print - custom trigger of watermark service Assigning dynamic content to the watermarks itself is not possible with the default version. I am also interested in this use case, but didn´t determine a potential solution yet. The current versions uses a static pdf to watermark the target pdf. A dynamic watermark would require, that the watermark overlay is created on runtime. I already tried more advanced PDF templates that contain dynamic content added programmatically by scripts I added in Adobe Acrobat Pro. But the scripts were eliminated after file upload. May lastest idea was to use an automatic generated tech doc as dynamic pdf overlay. But haven´t tried yet.
  • Hi Angelalp - Thank you for the reply. Can you provide any detail on how you managed to "update document item after watermark print"? Bryan
  • Hi Bryan, yes, it´s really strange why they don´t update the Document, isn´t it? I didn´t have a ready-to-use solution for this one yet, but I am pretty sure it´s possible to do. Take a look at the 3 editiable CSharp Methods: - wm_GetWMConfigurationTemplate - wm_SourceUpdateTemplate - wm_SourceLookupTemplate These three can be used as a replacement for the Methods used in the default scenarios described in the manual. After watermark completition the Document File Relationships will be updated to the latest versions. I think the Method wm_SourceUpdateTemplate can be used for this update step, but haven´t tried this one yet! So I can be wrong! What we need to do is to add a few lines of code to the Document after relationship update. The Document Item is luckily already present in the Methods It´s behind the contextItemType and contextItemId strings. So I assume something like ReShowItemEx should work for update. Please let me know your result when you decide to try this! Angela
  • Hello, to add watermark to your PDF, you can just use a 3rd-party watermark program. I think you can try the Easepaint Watermark Expert, this software is easy to use, you can add watermark to your documents, photos or videos in just 10 seconds.

• 0 オフライン in reply to AngelaIp

Hello dear, you can add watermarks to your PDF using another third-party software program that allows batch-adding of watermarks. I suggest you try Easepaint Watermark Expert Crack, which supports batch watermark addition/removal in images/videos/documents.

• EMS FItness Studio  the mechanism About EMS is easy and simple to understand. It is a new way to work out without any physical movement. Our personal trainer is responsible to use a device for muscle stimulation acting as a therapy of muscles through contractions. These contractions are a result of impulses made from electrodes.

The muscle stimulation device is regulated by our personal trainers, qualified and experienced in training clients for fitness and health. People suffering from internal injuries and joint pain can use EMS for electric muscle recovery.