Programatic Workflow Voting

オフライン
Hi All, I am relatively new to Aras programming (been at it for a few weeks though) and I am trying to create a workflow that votes based on the Boolean output of another algorithm. I found a few examples, including this one: community.aras.com/.../, but I think there is still something that I am missing. The code for the link assumes that it will be passed 3 variables: string itemID = this.getProperty("itemId",""); string itemType = this.getProperty("itemType",""); string votePath = this.getProperty("votingPath",""); Since I am just testing this out, I am hardcoding values string itemID = "873ABEEF3EA246CFA0BF5F13F8133223";  //Part ID of the Part in the workflow string itemType = "Part";                                                                   //Type of the Item in the workflow string votePath = "Win";                                                                   //Path I want to go down. I win by not going down the default path. I assumed that this was the desired information, but, if I am incorrect, can someone please inform me?   Thanks in advance, Mike