I know this threat is 2 years old, but I wonder if you were able to find a solution or if anyone else faced the same? We have a test environement that worked well so far. We wanted to share it with additional users and hosted the platform online. But since this the up- and download of files is not possible anymore and I receive the same error messages.
I have the same issue for an on premise instance running with the file vault directory local to the application server. Currently working with an Aras support agent to resolve this. I think my vault server url is wrong, but just can't figure out what to change it into
turned out that a wrong server time caused the issue. The server time was slightly ahead. This was never a problem while working directly on the test server, but turned into one as soon we changed settings for hosting. So in my case the Oauth tokens were assigned - but only valid in the near future. An unnecessary issue. I noticed the wrong time several times, but as there wasn´t any data in the database I simply ignored it.
In addition, I had to use the standard relative Vault Url Pattern to make the Vault work on all domains: $[HTTP_PREFIX_SERVER]$[HTTP_HOST_SERVER]$[HTTP_PORT_SERVER]$[HTTP_PATH_SERVER]/vault/vaultserver.aspx