Export and Import Item Type

Hi, I have problem. Can you help me? I am trying to export a package. I get the following error: faultstring: RelationshipType with name=”ItemType_xPropertyDefinition” is not found. faultdetail: RelationshipType with name=”ItemType_xPropertyDefinition” is not found. faultcode:   -1 I created Item Type and Relationship Type, when I use tool Package Import & Export, I have the error above. How can I further analyze this error?
Parents
  • Hi Henry, Yes, the Package Group does contain only a name which is brief description of what kind of items are stored in that group, typically the name of the ItemType. Is there a Package Group named something like xProperty or xPropertyDefinition? If not, could you list what the Package Group names are in the package you're trying to export? Chris
    Christopher Gillis Aras Labs Software Engineer
  • Hi Henry, Yes, the Package Group does contain only a name which is brief description of what kind of items are stored in that group, typically the name of the ItemType. Is there a Package Group named something like xProperty or xPropertyDefinition? If not, could you list what the Package Group names are in the package you're trying to export? Chris
    Christopher Gillis Aras Labs Software Engineer
Children