Export and Import Item Type

Hi, I have problem. Can you help me? I am trying to export a package. I get the following error: faultstring: RelationshipType with name=”ItemType_xPropertyDefinition” is not found. faultdetail: RelationshipType with name=”ItemType_xPropertyDefinition” is not found. faultcode:   -1 I created Item Type and Relationship Type, when I use tool Package Import & Export, I have the error above. How can I further analyze this error?
Parents
  • Hello Henry, Angela is correct. xProperties were introduced in 11.0 SP11, so you will not be able to import them into an SP9 database. If you're getting this error when exporting the package, you may be running into an issue where the package definition itself is referencing the xProperty ItemTypes. If that's the case, you can resolve this issue by following the steps below.
    1. Login as admin
    2. Navigate to TOC > Administration > Configuration > PackageDefinitions
    3. Search for the package you are trying to export and open it
    4. In the Package Group relationship tab, you should see an entry with a name referencing xProperties
    5. Delete the xProperty package group
    6. Save the PackageDefinition
    7. Try to run your export again
    Chris
    Christopher Gillis Aras Labs Software Engineer
  • Hello Henry, Angela is correct. xProperties were introduced in 11.0 SP11, so you will not be able to import them into an SP9 database. If you're getting this error when exporting the package, you may be running into an issue where the package definition itself is referencing the xProperty ItemTypes. If that's the case, you can resolve this issue by following the steps below.
    1. Login as admin
    2. Navigate to TOC > Administration > Configuration > PackageDefinitions
    3. Search for the package you are trying to export and open it
    4. In the Package Group relationship tab, you should see an entry with a name referencing xProperties
    5. Delete the xProperty package group
    6. Save the PackageDefinition
    7. Try to run your export again
    Chris
    Christopher Gillis Aras Labs Software Engineer
Children
No Data