Multiple Errors: DoPhysicalFiles - -

When I try to delete a file, I get the error "Multiple Errors: DoPhysicalFiles - - " I believe the probable cause of this is because the physical file has been removed, header is still sat in the "File" TOC in admin. How can I overcome this problem?  I have 2000+ files to delete, but I do not know how to check if the physical file exists before trying to delete.   Many thanks, Martin.
Parents
  • Hi Martin, are you sure, that your affected files are really not available in the File Vault anymore? I do not have a solution for this issue, but maybe an explanation. I also have 5 files in my Vault that are undeletable. I get the following error message when trying to delete them: Multible bugs: DoPhysicalFiles - Access to the path was denied. (translated version, english version may be differnt) Also my files are still available in the file vault! I even can open them when selecting them in the ItemType File. In my case, the delete problems are caused by security settings in the file vault itself. 1. Go to your file vault and search a file 3. Select the File -> right click -> Properties 4. Go to the Security tab 5. Take a look at the Group or user names box A regular file where everything is ok will contain a "Aras Vault AppPool ASP.NET 4.0" in the Group or user names box A corrupted file doesn´t contain the "Aras Vault AppPool ASP.NET 4.0" user. Instead a local users (in my case it´s myself) is set. Maybe it´s possible to restore the security settings for the complete File Vault. I didn´t fix this yet as only a small number of files was affected. Hope this helps. Angela
  • Hi Martin, are you sure, that your affected files are really not available in the File Vault anymore? I do not have a solution for this issue, but maybe an explanation. I also have 5 files in my Vault that are undeletable. I get the following error message when trying to delete them: Multible bugs: DoPhysicalFiles - Access to the path was denied. (translated version, english version may be differnt) Also my files are still available in the file vault! I even can open them when selecting them in the ItemType File. In my case, the delete problems are caused by security settings in the file vault itself. 1. Go to your file vault and search a file 3. Select the File -> right click -> Properties 4. Go to the Security tab 5. Take a look at the Group or user names box A regular file where everything is ok will contain a "Aras Vault AppPool ASP.NET 4.0" in the Group or user names box A corrupted file doesn´t contain the "Aras Vault AppPool ASP.NET 4.0" user. Instead a local users (in my case it´s myself) is set. Maybe it´s possible to restore the security settings for the complete File Vault. I didn´t fix this yet as only a small number of files was affected. Hope this helps. Angela
Children