How to update expire Aras certifies

オフライン

How can I update expired Aras certificates

Parents
  • OMG, thanks for this hint! Haven´t noticed yet that the certificates can expire. 

Unfortunately I don´t know how to create new certificates. I know that installing Innovator creates a new set of certificates. In worst case reinstall Innovator and relink your database.

But I assume that there must be a better solution. Maybe we can create our own with openssl or similar??
    -->  https://stackoverflow.com/questions/10175812/how-to-generate-a-self-signed-ssl-certificate-using-openssl

Can you describe the effects of the invalid certificates? I assume not all features of Innovator will work anymore? (ConversionServer? Vault?)

I have moved my own instances from Windows Server 2012 to 2022 a few weeks ago, so I am right now not affected. But I would be interested in a solution too! I wonder why we haven´t heard anything from Aras regarding this issue. I guess many Innovator 12 installation are more or less 2 years old and can face this trap soon.

Angela

• OMG, thanks for this hint! Haven´t noticed yet that the certificates can expire. 

Unfortunately I don´t know how to create new certificates. I know that installing Innovator creates a new set of certificates. In worst case reinstall Innovator and relink your database.

But I assume that there must be a better solution. Maybe we can create our own with openssl or similar??
    -->  https://stackoverflow.com/questions/10175812/how-to-generate-a-self-signed-ssl-certificate-using-openssl

Can you describe the effects of the invalid certificates? I assume not all features of Innovator will work anymore? (ConversionServer? Vault?)

I have moved my own instances from Windows Server 2012 to 2022 a few weeks ago, so I am right now not affected. But I would be interested in a solution too! I wonder why we haven´t heard anything from Aras regarding this issue. I guess many Innovator 12 installation are more or less 2 years old and can face this trap soon.

Angela

Children
No Data