Is there a lightweight way to display Tree-Grid-Data in Forms?

Hi community,

I am playing around with displaying some data structure as Tree-Grid-View in Forms. The amount of data is very small.

Normally we can display Tree-Grid-View data in relationships or pop-up dialogs. But I don´t want that users have to click around every time they need to see the data. It´s data that´s useful for daily work, so it would be super useful when it´s directly accessible within the Form.

I discovered that it is possible to display Tree-Grid-Views in Forms. But from my POV the regular TGV layout is a little bit too heavy for my use case. I only want to display a small amount of data (only one data column, not much levels). Basically I just need the TGV data, no toolbar, no headers, no actions. Just a simple view to the data.

Does anyone now a more lightweight rendering variants for TGVs?

Thanks for any input!

Angela

Parents
  • Hey Angela did you ever find a solution?  If you could share where you found how to display the TGV in the form directly?  We have a lot of instances with one or two items under relationships and it's laborious for people to go through and click tab by tab.  the TGV is much faster and if it can be presented in the form, it's an effective way for them to access it.  Thanks!

• Hey Angela did you ever find a solution?  If you could share where you found how to display the TGV in the form directly?  We have a lot of instances with one or two items under relationships and it's laborious for people to go through and click tab by tab.  the TGV is much faster and if it can be presented in the form, it's an effective way for them to access it.  Thanks!

Children
No Data