When exposing the affected items tab on express eco I get TypeError: Cannot create property 'width' on string 'image'

オフライン

Any ideas on how to resolve this? It doesn't seem to affect anything other than UI response after it appears but it is quite an annoyance to anyone that clicks on the tab. I am trying to display some properties for review.

Parents Reply
  • I wished I would know the root-case for this one, but right now I only know solutions based on Voodoo and karma.

I remember in one case the error message was related to a foreign property where I linked a thumbnail. I removed the property completely and then added it again --> problem solved.

In another case I had to re-add poly-sources in a PolyItem type.

The bug first appeared in Innovator 12SP18 in my case. Never have seen it in previous versions.

Children
  • 0 オフライン in reply to AngelaIp

Ah thanks for this. I will give this a try. I have added some foreign properties and a few months ago we also updated to SP18.

• I checked my database and have seen that I reported this one to Aras last year.

They even sent me a solution (codetree patch), but it only partly fixed the issue. I ended up getting different error messages. But I think in the mean time Aras may have found a better solution:

When you want to ask by yourself, you could refer to:

SI-031239 - Upgrade 12SP17 - ECO - TypeError: Cannot create property 'editable' on string 'image'

Would be happy to know, if you can get the latest solution for this one! 

---

Of topic:

If you use 12SP18 and want to support one of my own tasks:

Tell Aras that you 100% support this request and urgently need a patch:

SI-031505 - Item edit issue when previous version is opened is opened same time