Where Used Report - Multiple Levels

Is it possible to generate a Report containing the results from the Where Used function? Other solutions I've seen only contain one level of results - I am looking for a Where Used Report that goes through multiple levels. 

Parents
  • Are you looking for a Report or just the query result?

There is a AML action ("GetItemWhereUsed"), that gives you the XML result. If you are more looking for an real Report option I would use other inbuild option.

1. Query Definition + Tree Grid View. You can use these two for building a custom Where Used view for users. In newer version you should be able to Export the result as xls

2. SSRS Report. Here you have to program the Where Used Query by yourself. But it gives you more freedom when exporting various formats like pdf, xls, xlsx and when you want to use the result in a data package.

3. Maybe Aras Self-Service Report

4. Aras XSLT Report. Would be the fasters solution, but stylesheet challenging.

• Are you looking for a Report or just the query result?

There is a AML action ("GetItemWhereUsed"), that gives you the XML result. If you are more looking for an real Report option I would use other inbuild option.

1. Query Definition + Tree Grid View. You can use these two for building a custom Where Used view for users. In newer version you should be able to Export the result as xls

2. SSRS Report. Here you have to program the Where Used Query by yourself. But it gives you more freedom when exporting various formats like pdf, xls, xlsx and when you want to use the result in a data package.

3. Maybe Aras Self-Service Report

4. Aras XSLT Report. Would be the fasters solution, but stylesheet challenging.

Children