Adding Columns to the Impact Matrix

オフライン

Hi all,

Aside from adding the relevant lines to the  Express ECO ImpactMatrixGrid, is there something else I need to edit to add the columns? My new column is appearing as undefined.

Parents
  • Hi,

you mainly have to customize the Method 'Express ECO ImpactMatrixGrid' .

For addition columns you have to add your properties in block "ImpactMatrixGrid.prototype.initializeGridStructur". 
    You need to specify your own "Cell Classes" as seen in available code.

You may have also to customize one ui_resources(ex?).xml file in the codetree. Don´t remember which one. Either the one directly in the Client folder, or the one in the PE application folder.

• 0 オフライン in reply to AngelaIp

Success, however now for some reason there is some odd behavior. My columns are there but values are only populating for Part...

And when adding a sub-assembly, it only populates for the the item I add, and it's parent...

When I set an action on an item these populate as well.... unless the item in question is a CAD Document

• 0 オフライン in reply to Morgan

Got this resolved too. Had to edit 'Express ECO GetDataSource' again -

At line 266, add properties here as well:

String notRequestedItemsAmlTempalte =
    "<AML>" +
    "  <Item type='{0}' action='get' select='id, name, item_number, major_rev, state, keyed_name{2}, has_change_pending, classification' levels='0' >" +
    "    <id condition='in'>{1}</id>" + 
    "  </Item>" +
    "</AML>";

Hope this helps someone else Slight smile

• 0 オフライン in reply to Morgan

Got this resolved too. Had to edit 'Express ECO GetDataSource' again -

At line 266, add properties here as well:

String notRequestedItemsAmlTempalte =
    "<AML>" +
    "  <Item type='{0}' action='get' select='id, name, item_number, major_rev, state, keyed_name{2}, has_change_pending, classification' levels='0' >" +
    "    <id condition='in'>{1}</id>" + 
    "  </Item>" +
    "</AML>";

Hope this helps someone else Slight smile

Children
No Data