Here is a short instruction on how to change the client header logo when logged in into Aras V12.
Whereas V11 used a simple .svg file inside the code tree, in V12 we need to dive a little deeper:
- Open the TOC and go to Administration > Configuration > Client Presentation
- On the 'Global' item, open the 'Command Bar Section' relationship and expand the 'Name' column
- Scroll down until you find an item with the name 'com.aras.innovator.cui_default.mwh_header' and open it
- On the 'com.aras.innovator.cui_default.mwh_header' item, open the 'Command Bar Section' relationship and expand the 'Name' column
- Find the item with the name 'com.aras.innovator.cui_default.mwh_header_logo' and open it
- Click 'Edit' and attach your logo file to the property that has the 'Image' label
Note: using .svg files is recommended by Aras because it scales without stretching and your logo will not get blurry or pixelated (.svg is a vector format).
I hope this helps. All the best from Almelo.