Instruction: Changing the Header Logo in Aras Innovator V12

オフライン

Hello everyone,

Here is a short instruction on how to change the client header logo when logged in into Aras V12. 

Whereas V11 used a simple .svg file inside the code tree, in V12 we need to dive a little deeper:

1. Open the TOC and go to Administration > Configuration > Client Presentation
  2. Perform a search and open the single record that you find named 'JavaScript'
  3. On the 'JavaScript' item, click on the 'Global' item / URL
  4. On the 'Global' item, open the 'Command Bar Section' relationship and expand the 'Name' column
  5. Scroll down until you find an item with the name 'com.aras.innovator.cui_default.mwh_header' and open it
  6. On the 'com.aras.innovator.cui_default.mwh_header' item, open the 'Command Bar Section' relationship and expand the 'Name' column
  7. Find the item with the name 'com.aras.innovator.cui_default.mwh_header_logo' and open it
  8. Click 'Edit' and attach your logo file to the property that has the 'Image' label

Note: using .svg files is recommended by Aras because it scales without stretching and your logo will not get blurry or pixelated (.svg is a vector format). 

I hope this helps. All the best from Almelo.

Daan 

• Hi Daan,

hey thanks for this excellent overview! Aras should have an extra section for "useful tips by customers". Did you change the background color of the navigation button in the codetree, or this is one also possible in the database already? 

As far as I remember, I changed the color of the nav button in some minified file, which was really no fun to edit. Wonder if there are easier option available already?

• オフライン in reply to AngelaIp

Hi Angela,

Thanks for your reply. A 'useful tips by customers' section indeed seems like a useful idea! 

I changed the background color of the navigation button also in the main + the minified CSS files found in the code tree. I have looked into this, but I could not find an option in the database either.

Best regards,

Daan