how to get current URL in Email message context

Hello, 

In email message, I would like to push for user an Shortcut of Linked ITEM. Like that it will be easier for user to Access to ITEM.

I know how to get ID if ITEM : I0215_CMEcu:xxxxxx

But how to get current URL in Email message context ?

Example : http://aras-dv4...........fr/2as/?StartItem=i0215_CMEcu:58E855AE3EDD42F59639B7FD916FDDF3

Parents
  • Hi community,

I wonder if anyone in the meanwhile found a "perfect" solution for relative URLs in Email Message items? The ideas mentioned in this thread all help to improve the situation. But maybe there are other options that we don´t know yet?

@Gopi: Your variant is great for Methods! For JS even a simpler solution is available: var url = aras.getInnovatorUrl(); Smiley

But is it possible to use the Method or any kind of code in Email Messages?

I tried to find something helpful in the codetree, but it seems that emailing is part of the core itself. Best solution would be some additional Variable, just like $[USER] or $[ALIAS]. 

• Hi community,

I wonder if anyone in the meanwhile found a "perfect" solution for relative URLs in Email Message items? The ideas mentioned in this thread all help to improve the situation. But maybe there are other options that we don´t know yet?

@Gopi: Your variant is great for Methods! For JS even a simpler solution is available: var url = aras.getInnovatorUrl(); Smiley

But is it possible to use the Method or any kind of code in Email Messages?

I tried to find something helpful in the codetree, but it seems that emailing is part of the core itself. Best solution would be some additional Variable, just like $[USER] or $[ALIAS]. 

Children
No Data