how to get current URL in Email message context

Hello, 

In email message, I would like to push for user an Shortcut of Linked ITEM. Like that it will be easier for user to Access to ITEM.

I know how to get ID if ITEM : I0215_CMEcu:xxxxxx

But how to get current URL in Email message context ?

Example : http://aras-dv4...........fr/2as/?StartItem=i0215_CMEcu:58E855AE3EDD42F59639B7FD916FDDF3

Parents
  • Breton,

Good day.  This is how I have my EMail Message notifications set up.  It provides a link to the task for a change.  I have these assigned to the Activity Template > Notifications on the Workflow.  I set the event to On Activate and Target All Assigned.  I designed the e-mail to be generic so I could assign them to any of the Activities without having to change the notification.

Subject

ARAS - ${Item[2]/sm_weapon_system_name} - ${Item[3]/label}: ${Item[@type="Activity"]/name} -  ${Item[2]/item_number} - ${Item[2]/title}

Body HTML

<body><font-size=”+1”>
    <p>A ${Item[3]/label} is ready for review. Please log in to ARAS and navigate to My Innovator/My InBasket to take the appropriate actions.</p>

<p><b>${Item[3]/label}: <a href=eide-aras.myngc.com/.../default.aspx

<b>Due Date: </b>${Item[2]/due_date}<br/>
    <b>Assigned To: </b>${Item[2]/drafter}<br>
    <b>Affected Item: </b>${Item[2]/affected_item}<br>
    <b>Title: </b>${Item[2]/title}<br/>
    <b>Change Description: </b>${Item[2]/description}</p>

<p><b>Activity: </b>${Item[@type="Activity"]/name}<br/>
    <b>Instructions: </b>${Item[@type="Activity"]/message}</p>

<p><a href="">eide-aras.myngc.com/.../default.aspx InBasket Link</b></a></p>

<br>
    <p>If any assistance is required, please contact the SMORS CM Team.<br>
    - [email protected]<br>
    - <a href="">eide.myngc.com/.../Home.aspx CM Page<a></p>

<br>
    <p>Thank you!</p>
    </body>

Query String
    <Item type="Activity" id="${Item/ActivityId}" action="get" select="name,message"/>
    <Item type="${Item/@type}" id="${Item/@id}" action="get" select="item_number,title,due_date,drafter,classification,sm_weapon_system_name,description"/>
    <Item type="ItemType" id="${Item/@typeId}" action="get" select="label,name"/>
  • Breton,

Good day.  This is how I have my EMail Message notifications set up.  It provides a link to the task for a change.  I have these assigned to the Activity Template > Notifications on the Workflow.  I set the event to On Activate and Target All Assigned.  I designed the e-mail to be generic so I could assign them to any of the Activities without having to change the notification.

Subject

ARAS - ${Item[2]/sm_weapon_system_name} - ${Item[3]/label}: ${Item[@type="Activity"]/name} -  ${Item[2]/item_number} - ${Item[2]/title}

Body HTML

<body><font-size=”+1”>
    <p>A ${Item[3]/label} is ready for review. Please log in to ARAS and navigate to My Innovator/My InBasket to take the appropriate actions.</p>

<p><b>${Item[3]/label}: <a href=eide-aras.myngc.com/.../default.aspx

<b>Due Date: </b>${Item[2]/due_date}<br/>
    <b>Assigned To: </b>${Item[2]/drafter}<br>
    <b>Affected Item: </b>${Item[2]/affected_item}<br>
    <b>Title: </b>${Item[2]/title}<br/>
    <b>Change Description: </b>${Item[2]/description}</p>

<p><b>Activity: </b>${Item[@type="Activity"]/name}<br/>
    <b>Instructions: </b>${Item[@type="Activity"]/message}</p>

<p><a href="">eide-aras.myngc.com/.../default.aspx InBasket Link</b></a></p>

<br>
    <p>If any assistance is required, please contact the SMORS CM Team.<br>
    - [email protected]<br>
    - <a href="">eide.myngc.com/.../Home.aspx CM Page<a></p>

<br>
    <p>Thank you!</p>
    </body>

Query String
    <Item type="Activity" id="${Item/ActivityId}" action="get" select="name,message"/>
    <Item type="${Item/@type}" id="${Item/@id}" action="get" select="item_number,title,due_date,drafter,classification,sm_weapon_system_name,description"/>
    <Item type="ItemType" id="${Item/@typeId}" action="get" select="label,name"/>
Children